Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal.
Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off.
Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move w hile w e manage your home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand w hy.
As Y our Agent, We Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that w ill compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts w e w ill employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist w ith obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answ er all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact us to find out w hat neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home. Getting the Highest Price for Y our Home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference w hether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers w ill stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have experience, fresh ideas and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and w ill cost anyw here betw een 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on w hen you close and w hen your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable betw een an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
818 846 2662