DON’T STRESS WHEN YOU SELL PROPERTY IN BURBANK, GLENDALE, OR LOS ANGELES.
Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. House and Realty will help you sell property in Burbank, Glendale, North Hollywood, Los Angeles, and Toluca Lake.
Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from the initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. Call us to get started.
Our Agents Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Look at Every House for Sale in L.A., North Hollywood, and Toluca Lake:
What are homes selling for on your street? Contact House of Realty to find out what each house for sale in your neighborhood are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of your home’s value.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer or drive right by. Staging your home is important and many buyers will stay in your home longer if it is staged appropriately. We have experience, fresh ideas, and many local resources to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
818 846 2662